Do you want to work for one of the most trusted companies in the UK that have been since 1981, that offer an exciting working environment plus have excellent company benefits?
What will you be doing
- Monitoring trading performance and adjusting capacity based on data.
- Working with marketing to drive sales onto specific trips/departures where necessary.
- Analysing data to identify opportunities for improving commercial performance.
- Reporting to the business on key measures such as profit and load factors.
- Pricing of all product at launch, with input from Product team, in line with business strategy.
- Re-pricing product to protect or improve margins when cost changes are received.
- Fluid re-pricing of product during the sales period, to optimise yields or stimulate sales.
- Developing and maintaining reports and processes to improve commercial performance.
- Recording and managing all contracted ground risks to maximise opportunities and avoid losses.
- Assessing potential external software and carrying out cost-benefit analysis as necessary
What skills do you need
- Experience in Yield Management and pricing
- Confident in report building
- Understanding of P&L calculations and basic finance
- Project management would be desirable
- Experience in travel would also be desirable
- Confident in complex issues
What's on offer
- £35,000 to £40,000 DOE
- Hours 9 to 530pm Mon to Fri – 1 hour lunch
- Holiday 20 days (plus Bank/Public Holidays rises by one day per year to a maximum of 25 days
- After probation:
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Staff Discount Scheme-Tours
- Flu Jabs Oct/Nov
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free Car Parking -Staff who live outside a 2 mile radius of the office receive free parking either on site or with Rushmoor Smartcard.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life Assurance